Monday, December 26, 2011

Korea Skin Care Product: Dr.For Skin Collagen Lifting Cleansing Foam

Product: Dr.For Skin Collagen Lifting Cleansing Foam
Price: MYR 50.70

Use for:
 - For skin lacking elasticity.
- It contains components such as marine collagen and squalene which make   your skin fatigued by time more vital, so it will change your skin young and vital as if it put the time back.
- Abundant, creamy bubbles cleanse the skin clearly and nurture moisture into it without pulling the skin even after washing the face.

Order now: vosh2010@gmail.com
  
[How to use]

After taking out a proper amount and making plenty of bubbles with a small amount of water, softly rub it on as if massaging the face then wash it thoroughly with lukewarm water.



Dr.For Skin Collagen Lifting Cleansing Foam

1 comment:

  1. I have been using this foam cleanser more than a month. I found it is good. My face is more moist and clean. After wash my face with it, my face smooth likes baby as well.
    I using it twice a day. morning and night.

    ReplyDelete